Sable Inn is situated in Marloth Park, a nature reserve and holiday township where Zebra, Impala, Kudu, Giraffe and Wildebeest roam freely and the bird life is a spectacle to behold. The house overlooks the Crocodile River which is the southern border of the famous Kruger National Park where all of the Big Five can be seen. Marloth Park is situated about 22 Kms from the Crocodile Bridge Gate and about 40 Kms from the Malelane Gate. We are situated 430 Kms from OR Thambo Airport (about 4 hours) and 100 Kms (1 hour) from KMI Airport near Nelspruit. The Mocambique Lebombo border is only 30 Kms and less than 70 Kms to the Swaziland border post.
The house, Sable Inn, consists of 2 bathrooms, 2 Bedrooms (one with a double bed and one with 2 twin beds), kitchen (fully equipped with gas stove, microwave, fridge, kitchen utensils etc.) and a dining room on the front porch. Comfortably sleeps 6 (bunk beds available in lounge area). Clean linen and towels are provided. Braai (barbecue) facilities and splash pool.
Facilities within Marloth Park:
- 2 Large swimming pools
- Filling station supermarkets for essential items
- Restaurants and bars
- Access to Lionspruit Private Game Reserve, Marloth Parks’s own game reserve
Facilities and activities within surrounding area:
- Golf at Malelane, Skukuza, Komatipoort and the infamous Leopard Creek (18 hole championship course)
- Game drives, as well as night drives, in the Kruger National Park
- Tigerfish angling at Komatipoort
- Quad biking and horse trails